Monday, July 19, 2010

Introductions

Hello hungry people. Finally I got to write my first entry. This blog has actually been created for maybe around a month already. But my cheap-o and very worn out laptop got infected with a virus that left me unable to access my Gmail and Blogspot. Cant say it's my laptop's fault, I didnt put in any antivirus in the first place.

Anyway, let me introduce myself before you even think about following me on this blog hehe. I'm Pearl, certified foodie from Cebu City. I moonlight as the owner of DollFace Cosmetics but I have to admit it food is my first love (yes, on top of makeup) hence this blog. I eat everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Be it on the sidewalk eating 10-peso kwek kwek balls or at a fancy restaurant eating a 2,000-peso plated meal. Seriously, that is how much I love food.

Expect reviews from street food, to fast food to fine dining. Anything I chew on, you'll know about it. Oh and just because I'm from Cebu City doesnt mean my reviews will only be based on restaurants/food from within my hometown. I travel alot, especially to Manila for my business but aside from that I just travel alot and I always make it a point to try the different food for every place I go to. I will try my best to make my reviews as comprehensive as possible, setting detailed criteria per assessment.

Sew, that's that. Let me know what you guys think or if there are any restos or food that you want me to review about. Hit me back! :)

Eternally famished,
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment